Thursday, May 27, 2010

Restarting my blog

A few years ago, I started a blog as a place to post reviews: mostly of books, movies, and TV, but occasionally of food, restaurants, beer, or wine. But I haven't posted in almost a year. The main reason for this is that a while back I did something to my neck such that spending much time in front of a computer caused neck pain. Since I spend all day in front of a computer, I didn't also want to spend evenings there.

But, though not 100% better, my neck hurts less often than it did. So, perhaps over this weekend, I'll start posting again. It'll take a bit of work: when you don't write reviews for a while, it takes some effort to get back into form and really say something and not just blather on. But I'd like to get this going again at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home